School Aims and Values
The Aims of Warwick School
To provide an all-round education for boys aged 7 to 18 which is amongst the best in the world.
To develop responsible, resilient and compassionate young men of character, equipped to succeed in a changing world.
To build a safe, caring community in which all members are able to realise their full potential and assist others locally, nationally and internationally.
Statement of Values
At Warwick School we value:
• inspirational teaching
• a commitment to do one’s best in all areas
• academic rigour and the development of intellectual curiosity
• an appreciation of Christian values whilst welcoming and respecting members of other faiths and those with no religious faiths at all
• close cooperation between students, staff, parents, old boys, governors and the local community
• creativity, imagination, spirit, liveliness and fun
• enthusiasm, endeavour and self discipline in all that we do
• fairness, trust and honesty in our dealings with one another
• development of an environment which encourages open communication, initiative and approachability
• qualities of loyalty, support, friendship and service to others
• team spirit which includes collective responsibility, effective collaboration and corporate discipline
• participation in the life of the School by supporting Warwick School’s ethos.