Booking Conditions and Data Protection
It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to advise us when booking of any disabilities/illnesses/social or behavioural problems that a child has, or has recently experienced, which might affect the child or other children attending.
The children are expected to have regard for their own and others safety and well-being, and respect their own and other people’s property.
Warwick School Holiday Activities accept no responsibility or liability for any personal possessions bought to the Holiday Club such as mobile phones or ipads. These are not encouraged and we recommend not to bring valuable items. Children must assume personal responsibility at all times.
Please note: any electronic devices brought on site should only be used to play appropriate games. Under no circumstances are children allowed to take photographs, use social media, access the school Wi-Fi, or call or message anyone from their devices. If a child needs to contact their parent or guardian during Holiday Action, then this must be disclosed to the Holiday Action Operations Manager who will contact them on their behalf.
These items can only be used during playtimes in the designated area overseen by Holiday Action staff.
Children will not be permitted to wear jewellery when taking part in sporting activities.
Please do not bring any food containing nuts onto the site.
If necessary please print and complete the permission to administer medication / pre-existing injuries form found in the 'Medication forms' area. This form must be handed in to the Community Activities office on the first day of arrival.
Children can be dropped off at 9.00am except if prior arrangements have been made to use the Early Birds service.
Children should be collected at 4.30pm unless booked in for the Night Owls service where children can be collected between 5.30pm and 6.00pm. Please inform Dan or Adrian if you wish to collect your child early.
Please note if suncream is required we ask that you provide this for your child and apply before coming to the course. If re-application is required children will be required to do this and members of staff will supervise.
Dietary Requirements and Food Allergies
Please inform us at the time of booking if your child has any dietary requirements or food allergies. We request that children and parents do not bring any food containing nuts on site. For more information on food allergies, and the 14 key allergens please see https://www.food.gov.uk/safety-hygiene/food-allergy-and-intolerance Please speak to a member of our team if you have any questions concerning what to pack in your child's lunch box, or about the ingredients in our tea served at Night Owls.
Please check the course you book is the correct age group for your child. The bookings team will contact you in the event of an incorrect booking but cannot guarantee availability on an alternative course.
The director and the staff will do all that they can to make each child’s experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. If your child has a problem please discuss it with their group leader initially.
We do not tolerate bullying or prejudice and fully reserve the right to exclude any child if their behaviour is incompatible with the enjoyment and well-being of others.
Health and safety is of paramount importance at all time at Warwick School Holiday Activities and it is expected that those participating in activities must adhere to any regulations deemed necessary by Holiday Activities at all times.
From time to time, we take photographs for marketing purposes. If you DO NOT agree to your child being photographed, please advise us in writing at the time of booking.
- Names will be added to the course register once a booking form and payment has been completed.
- Confirmation of your place will be sent via email.
- Contact Dan Partridge on D.Partridge@warwickschools.co.uk / or Adrian Bevan on A.Bevan@warwickschools.co.uk or telephone 01926 735473.
- All course participants should bring snacks, drinks and suitable clothing for the weather.
- Full day course participants will require a packed lunch (No fridge available). Please avoid packing any food containing nuts.
- Children participating in Holiday Action at Warwick School may take part in Indoor Wall Climbing (both roped climbing and non-roped traversing or bouldering) and pool kayaking as part of the program of activities. Adventurous activities such as these have some elements of risk and this will be managed in an appropriate manner by competent staff.
- Once a booking has been confirmed it may not be possible to make changes due to staff/child ratio. Refunds will only be considered on medical grounds and when supported by a doctor’s note.
- Voucher payments and Tax free childcare should be paid within 5 days on receipt of booking confirmation and a screenshot sent to Adrian Bevan using the email address below.A.Bevan@warwickschools.co.uk
- Our staff expect to be treated with respect from parents and any verbal or physical abuse will not be tolerated.
- Bookings are taken on a first come, first served basis. A waiting list is offered and a member of the bookings team will contact you if a space becomes available on your chosen course.
Please contact Dan or Adrian on:
07738 640117 or 01926 735473
At Warwick Independent Schools Foundation (WISF) we take great care to protect your personal information. When making a booking with us, you will be added to our customer database: your details will be held securely and will only be used to provide the best possible holiday childcare services for your child, and to ensure that your child is safe within our care. Your personal details will be used to contact you in case of emergency, and your child’s details (e.g. name, age and medical information) will be passed on to the relevant group leader(s) to ensure that your child gets the most out of his/her time at Holiday Action.
To reflect recent changes to data protection law arising from the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we will keep your contact information on our database, and if you have asked to be added to our mailing list we will email you from time to time with relevant information about future holiday activities. You can ask to be removed from our mailing list at any time by emailing A.Bevan@warwickschools.co.uk . Should you have any questions about how your data is held or used, please do not hesitate to contact us at A.Bevan@warwickschools.co.uk .
The following privacy notice applies to surveys and questionnaires which collect data using Google Forms.
Purpose for processing
Personal information collected and lawful basis
The IP address used to submit answers will be automatically collected but will not be used in any analysis of responses.
Who we may share your information with
Information you provide in any additional correspondence to our surveys and consultations, including personal information, may be disclosed in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act or Environmental Information Regulations. If you want the information that you provide to be treated as confidential, including your contact details, please tell us why, but be aware that, under the under the legislation we cannot always guarantee confidentiality.
How long we will hold your information
Warwick School will store the data securely and erase it within four years of the survey being completed.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.