It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to advise us when booking of any disabilities/illnesses/social or behavioural problems that a child has, or has recently experienced, which might affect the child or other children attending.
The children are expected to have regard for their own and others safety and well-being, and respect their own and other people’s property.
If neccessary please print and complete the permission to administer medication / pre-existing injuries form found in the 'Medication forms' area. This form must be handed in to the Community Activities office on the first day of arrival.
Children can be dropped off at 9.00am except if prior arrangements have been made to use the Early Birds service.
Children should be collected at 4.30pm unless booked in for the Night Owls service where children can be collected between 5.30pm and 6.00pm. Please inform Eileen or Dan if you wish to collect your child early.
Please note if suncream is required we ask that you provide this for your child and apply before coming to the course. If re-application is required children will be required to do this and members of staff will supervise.
The director and the staff will do all that they can to make each child’s experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. If your child has a problem please discuss it with their group leader initially.
We do not tolerate bullying or prejudice and fully reserve the right to exclude any child if their behaviour is incompatible with the enjoyment and well-being of others.
From time to time, we take photographs for marketing purposes. If you DO NOT agree to your child being photographed, please advise us in writing at the time of booking.
- Names will be added to the course register once a booking form and payment has been received.
- Confirmation of your place will be sent via email.
- Contact Eileen Braham on E.firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01926 735473.
- All course participants should bring snacks, drinks and suitable clothing for the weather.
- Full day course participants will require a packed lunch (No fridge available).
- Children participating in Holiday Action at Warwick School may take part in Indoor Wall Climbing (both roped climbing and non-roped traversing or bouldering) and pool kayaking as part of the program of activities. Adventurous activities such as these have some elements of risk and this will be managed in an appropriate manner by competent staff.
- Once a booking has been confirmed it may not be possible to make changes due to staff/child ratio. Refunds will only be considered on medical grounds and when supported by a doctor’s note.
- Voucher payments should be paid within 5 days on receipt of booking confirmation and a screenshot sent to Dan Partridge using the email address below.
- Our staff expect to be treated with respect from parents and any verbal or physical abuse will not be toler
To make contact in case of emergency please call the Eileen or Dan on:
07738 640117 or 01926 735473