The Chapel dates back to 1879 and remains at the heart of the school today. It contains a number of war memorials including those commemorating the Old Warwickians who lost their lives in the First and Second World Wars. The stained glass is of very high quality and includes windows by Henry Holiday and Francis Spear.
All the boys have a chapel service each week, and on most Sundays in term time there is a family service for current boys and their families, staff, Old Warwickians and all other members of the school community.
Each year a Bishop visits the school for a confirmation service for the boys. There are several mid-week communion services through the year for members of the school community.
All boys and their families, staff, Old Warwickians, and any other members of the School Community, past or present, are always welcome at these services.