Christmas Themed Activity Days
Christmas Activities 2019 / 20
Warwick School provides an ever expanding range of holiday activities. Open to everyone, these courses provide a fun way to experience new or favourite activities.
Welcome to our Christmas Action activities programme. Information regarding Christmas Action 2019/20 will be available after October Half Term 2019, but please do look at our other holiday activities available at February Half Term, Easter, May Half Term, Summer and October Half Term. If you would like to join our mailing list to be notified as soon as each of our new programmes opens for booking, please email Jo Wong at Jo.Wong@warwickschools.co.uk .
Course Director - Eileen Braham
- All courses have the appropriate staff to pupil ratio.
- All staff are DBS checked and undergo regular child protection training.
- Staff are appointed for their experience and expertise.
- Only nationally recognised qualifications are accepted for specialist activities.
- Doors are coded into buildings to prevent unauthorised access.
- Either Eileen or Dan are always available to be contacted by parents or staff throughout the day in the Community Activities office.
- Qualified First Aiders are always available.
For further information please contact Eileen Braham or Dan Partridge
Telephone: 01926 735473
Emergency on site number: 07738 640117