Warwick School provides an ever expanding range of holiday activities. Open to everyone, these courses provide a fun way to experience new or favourite activities.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to concerns surrounding COVID-19 we have made the difficult decision to cancel Easter Action. Please be reassured that all bookings for Easter will be refunded, and accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Our plan is to run May Action as normal (Tues 26th - Fri 29th May) but will keep you updated if this situation changes.
Thank you for your understanding.
Dan and Adrian
- All courses have the appropriate staff to pupil ratio.
- All staff are DBS checked and undergo regular child protection training.
- Staff are appointed for their experience and expertise.
- Only nationally recognised qualifications are accepted for specialist activities.
- Doors are coded into buildings to prevent unauthorised access.
- Either Dan or Adrian are always available to be contacted by parents or staff throughout the day in the Community Activities office.
- Qualified First Aiders are always available.
- Data protection – All information collected will be held securely and will only be used to provide the best possible holiday childcare services for your child, and to ensure that your child is safe within our care.
For further information please contact either Dan Partridge - Operations Manager or Adrian Bevan -
Telephone: 01926 735473 Emergency on site number: 07738 640117
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.