February Half Term
Warwick School provides an ever expanding range of holiday activities. Open to everyone, these courses provide a fun way to experience new or favourite activities.
Information regarding the February Half-Term Activities programme will be available after Christmas in 2019, but please do look at our other holiday activities available at Easter, May Half Term, Summer, October Half-Term and Christmas.
- All courses have the appropriate staff to pupil ratio.
- All staff are DBS checked and undergo regular child protection training.
- Staff are appointed for their experience and expertise.
- Only nationally recognised qualifications are accepted for specialist activities.
- Doors are coded into buildings to prevent unauthorised access.
- Either Eileen or Dan are always available to be contacted by parents or staff throughout the day in the Community Activities office.
- Qualified First Aiders are always available.
For further information please contact Eileen Braham or Dan Partridge
Telephone: 01926 735473
Emergency on site number: 07738 640117