February Half Term
Warwick School provides an ever expanding range of holiday activities. Open to everyone, these courses provide a fun way to experience new or favourite activities.
UPDATE (04/01/21) - Following the Government's announcement to close all schools until at least the February Half-Term holidays, details of our our 2021 February Action programme will be released as soon as we know more. Please check back for more updates soon.
If you would like to join our mailing list to be notified as soon as we open for bookings, please email Adrian Bevan at A.Bevan@warwickschools.co.uk .
Operations Manager - Dan Partridge
Development Manager - Adrian Bevan
- All courses have the appropriate staff to pupil ratio.
- All staff are DBS checked and undergo regular child protection training.
- Staff are appointed for their experience and expertise.
- Only nationally recognised qualifications are accepted for specialist activities.
- Doors are coded into buildings to prevent unauthorised access.
- Either Dan or Adrian are always available to be contacted by parents or staff throughout the day in the Community Activities office.
- Qualified First Aiders are always available.
- Data protection – All information collected will be held securely and will only be used to provide the best possible holiday childcare services for your child, and to ensure that your child is safe within our care.
For further information please contact Dan Partridge or Adrian Bevan
Telephone: 01926 735473
Emergency on site number: 07738 640117
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.