Building Supervisor (6 month fixed term contract)
We are seeking to appoint a Building Supervisor to support our large, friendly team of Estates & Operations professionals.
40 hours per week
Monday to Friday 06:30am – 10:30am & 14.30pm -18.30pm (5 days over 7)
- Duties will include Opening up and closing premises and checking on the security of the school buildings
- You will have a clear understanding of the use of cleaning products and their health & safety
- You will have high standards of cleanliness
- You will take pride in your work and willing to undertake training as necessary
- You will be used to working within a team and on your own initiative
The successful applicant will have previous Caretaking experience and will enjoy being part of a busy, hard-working team which makes a significant contribution to the life of the Schools.
For further information, please see the Job Details attached. If you would like to discuss this role in more detail, please contact Larry Marston (Head Caretaker) on 01926 735455.
Should you wish to apply for this role please complete both parts of the application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the HR department on 01926 735413
Closing date for applications: Monday 23rd April 2018 at 12.00 noon
The Foundation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.