Salary - £8.01 per hour
16hpw / 52 weeks per year
06:00am-10.00am Monday, 06.00am – 09.00am Tuesday to Friday (5 days over 7)
We are seeking to appoint a new cleaner to support our large, friendly team of Estates & Operations professionals.
- You will be allocated to your own section of buildings within the Foundation’s schools
- You will have a clear understanding of the use of cleaning products and their health & safety
- You will have high standards of cleanliness
- You will take pride in your work and be willing to undertake training as necessary
- You will be used to working within a team and on your own initiative
The successful applicant will have previous cleaning experience and will enjoy being part of a busy, hard-working team which makes a significant contribution to the life of the Schools.
For further information, please see the Job Details attached. If you would like to discuss this role in more detail, please contact Larry Marston (Head Caretaker) on 01926 735455.
Should you wish to apply for this role please complete both parts of the application form shown below and send to email@example.com or contact the HR department on 01926 735413.
Closing date for applications: 28th September 2018
Interviews: 04th October 2018
The Foundation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.