Warwick School provides an ever expanding range of holiday activities. Open to everyone, these courses provide a fun way to experience new or favourite activities.
Information regarding October Action 2022 will be available after Summer Action 2022, but please do look at our other holiday activities available at Christmas, February Half Term, Easter, May Half Term and Summer. If you would like to join our mailing list to be notified as soon as each of our new programmes opens for booking, please email Adrian Bevan at A.Bevan@warwickschools.co.uk .
Course Directors - Dan Partridge / Adrian Bevan
- All courses have the appropriate staff to pupil ratio.
- All staff are DBS checked and undergo regular child protection training.
- Staff are appointed for their experience and expertise.
- Only nationally recognised qualifications are accepted for specialist activities.
- Doors are coded into buildings to prevent unauthorised access.
- Either Dan or Adrian are always available to be contacted by parents or staff throughout the day in the Community Activities office.
- Qualified First Aiders are always available.
For further information please contact Dan Partridge or Adrian Bevan
Telephone: 01926 735473
Emergency on site number: 07738 640117
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.