Awards & Achievements
Awards and Achievements 2018-2019
Warwick School boasts many successes and for 2018-2019 is proud to announce the following:
- Exceptional A Level and GCSE results.
- Jeremy Worlock awarded runner-up prize in the Institute of Economics Essay Competition for the Dorian Fisher Memorial Prize.
- Warwick School awarded certificate from the Duke of Edinburgh's Award - for participants donating 3367 hours of voluntary service.
- Senior Maths Challenge - Gold Awards: 19, Silver Awards: 16, Bronze Awards: 14. Congratulations to Frank Fan who was the top scorer with 111/125 and qualified for the prestigious British Maths Olympiad.
- Max Hayward has qualified for a Faldo Golf Tournament in Abu Dhabi in November 2018
- Charlie Whorrod represented Warwickshire at inter-counties athletics competition, winning the U13 Long Jump title with a PB of 5.10 metres.
- Jacob Fenwick, George Holding and Oliver Tubb represented England Hockey in the School Games. Oliver was in the winning team securing the Gold medal.
- Alex Murdoch selected to play for Merica Lynx in this year's England Hockey Futures Cup.
- George Barnes winner of U13 graded singles table tennis competition.
- 1st XV rugby team through to U18 Schools Cup semi-finals.
- U18 and U16 hockey teams though to their respective Midlands finals.
- Warwick School included in the Top 100 Schools in The Cricketer Good Schools Guide 2019.
Music and Drama
- Oliver Simcock through to the finals of BBC Young Chorister of the Year (top 8 in the country)
- Joshua Simango awarded Academy Scholarship with Armonica Consort.