School Bus Service
Warwick Schools Foundation operates a number of bus services, from a wide catchment area, exclusively for pupils within the Foundation Schools. We are working in partnership with Zeelo to deliver the School Bus Service for 2023-2024.
Zeelo provides home-to-school bus services for schools across the country with services built on technology, including online booking platforms, 24/7 customer support, live vehicle tracking and status notifications for every service. Zeelo have also recently committed to being carbon neutral by September and this marries with our own foundation goals connected to sustainability.
We are pleased to announce you are now able to book your child’s seat on the new home-to-school bus service to Warwick Schools Foundation for 2023-2024.
How to book
- Visit app.zeelo.co/rides/warwick-schools-foundation and select your nearest pick-up location.
- Choose your child’s ticket type and confirm.
- Follow the steps to create your Zeelo account. Please create the account in your name, by using your email address or whichever address you would like to receive future comms about the service. After which, you can add your child’s name as the rider(s).
- If you have more than one child attending one of the schools within WSF, please complete this form in order to benefit from the sibling discount.
- Journeys will be built towards the end of the summer holidays once we have confirmed any stop requests. If you purchase a bundle, only once the journeys are built, will you be able to select the specific days that you wish to travel.
- You can book or cancel your ride up to 5 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- Please see our helpful guide for more information regarding your QR code and boarding processes
If you have any questions, please refer to the helpful guide above or contact the Zeelo team 24/7; on their website live chat (follow the link and select the text box in the bottom right-hand corner) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.