Salary - £7.93 per hour
20hpw / 52 weeks per year
06:00am-10.00am, Monday to Friday (5 days over 7)
We are seeking to appoint a new cleaner to support our large, friendly team of Estates & Operations professionals.
- You will be allocated to your own section of buildings within the Foundation’s schools
- You will have a clear understanding of the use of cleaning products and their health & safety
- You will have high standards of cleanliness
- You will take pride in your work and willing to undertake training as necessary
- You will be used to working within a team and on your own initiative
For further information, please see the Job Details attached. If you would like to discuss this role in more detail, please contact Larry Marston (Head Caretaker) on 01926 735455.
Should you wish to apply for this role please complete both parts of the application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the HR department on 01926 735413
Closing date for applications: 12.00noon – Tuesday 28th August 2018
Interviews: Thursday 30th August 2018
The Foundation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.