Cleaning Operative - 30 hpw - 1yr FTC (4 vacancies)
Salary - £8.72 per hour
30hours per week / 52 weeks per year 1 Year Fixed Term Contract
5 days over 7 working 09.00am – 16.00pm (1-hour unpaid break)
We are seeking to appoint a new cleaning operative to support our large, friendly team of Estates & Operations professionals.
- You will be allocated to your own section of buildings within the Foundation’s schools
- You will have a clear understanding of the use of cleaning products and their health & safety
- You will have high standards of cleanliness
- You will take pride in your work and willing to undertake training as necessary
- You will be used to working within a team and on your own initiative
The successful applicant will have previous cleaning experience and will enjoy being part of a busy, hard-working team which makes a significant contribution to the life of the Schools.
For further information, please see the Job Details attached. If you would like to discuss this role in more detail, please contact Neil Heyward (Cleaning Manager) on 01926 735455.
Should you wish to apply for this role please submit a completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org by the close date.
Closing date for applications: noon, Friday 30 October 2020
The Foundation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.