Review of Diary of a Wimpy Kid
Archie in Warwick Junior School has kindly reviewed this book.
Greg wants to stay at home playing computer games and watching television in the summer holidays, but it just doesn’t work out. Greg’s parents have different ideas and Greg tries to outsmart them!
This book made me laugh because Greg doesn’t want to go out and do things in the summer holidays, but that’s exactly what he ends up doing and it never works out how he planned! Even the time he spends with his family and friend Rowley doesn’t go to plan.
- He starts a lawn mower service.
- He buys an angelfish at the pet store.
- The family get a dog called Sweetie who barks a lot and sleeps in the middle of Greg’s bed!
- He manages to get a job at the country club but that doesn’t really work out.
- When he goes to the town pool with his mum and little brother Manny, he is in for a shock.
- Greg and his best friend Rowley enter a gaming competition.
I recommend this book to anyone who wants to have a laugh and especially if you have already started the Wimpy Kid series.
Rating Four stars. 😊