Uniform & School Shop
The School Uniform Shop stocks all items of School Uniform and Sports Kit.
Additional Opening Hours
- Wednesday 28 March (last day of term) 1.00pm - 4.30pm, normal hours
- Closed for Easter Holidays
- Friday 13 April 9.00am - 12.00noon and 1.00pm - 4.00pm
- Monday 16 April 9.00am - 12.00noon and 1.00pm - 4.00pm
- Tuesday 17 April 1.00pm - 4.30pm (normal hours resume)
Term Time Opening Hours
|Monday||1.00pm - 4.30pm|
|Tuesday||1.00pm - 4.30pm|
|Wednesday||1.00pm - 4.30pm|
|Thursday||1.00pm - 4.30pm|
|Friday||1.00pm - 4.30pm|
Uniform Shop Telephone Number: 01926 776424
The School Shop also stocks several items of commemorative merchandise. These are also available from the Senior School reception.
The second edition of this popular book by G Frykman and E Hadley, published for 2014, brings the history of the school up to date.
This book which is largely photographic captures School life across the academic years both past and present.It is a stunning pictorial reminder of life at Warwick School and includes some insightful archival photographs, contrasted in many cases with current photography.
EMMA BRIDGEWATER MUG
A limited edition Emma Bridgewater Mug has been produced for Warwick School. Hand-made and hand-decorated in Stoke-on-Trent.