3. Broadening Horizons beyond the Classroom
“You can't cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.” Rabindranath Tagore
Warwick School offers a rich, diverse and inclusive educational experience, which provides opportunities for every pupil to enjoy participation in a balanced programme of co-curricular activities embracing the arts, outdoor education, sport, careers and leadership.
- A restructured calendar of House events in which all pupils are actively involved
- The Warwick Diploma launched to encourage breadth of participation and recognise achievement and contribution
- High participation levels and opportunities to excel for all pupils
- Enhanced provision for co-curricular collaboration with King’s High School
- Careers support appropriate for every individual’s aspirations
Warwick School aims to develop young men of character, interest and achievement, with a passion for a wide variety of activities which enrich their school and future lives. We seek to encourage young men to engage in a balanced co-curricular programme. We offer a wide variety of experiences which inspire imaginations, develop confidence and abilities and provide meaningful social, mental and physical experiences. This will enable young men to thrive in the wider world both professionally and personally.
Warwick School is already nationally recognised for the quality and breadth of its co-curricular achievements. Pupils enjoy participation and success in a diverse and dynamic programme of co-curricular activities. Our team of gifted and passionate staff are committed to sharing their knowledge and enthusiasms to develop interests that will enhance the quality of boys’ lives.
We seek to extend and develop this to ensure that every pupil benefits from experiences that will broaden their horizons and develop their skills.